Friday, March 5, 2021

mysterious package

 this is my interesting writing :


          Mysterious package 


Beginning: Ding dong.... the doorbell rang, I wondered who it was. I ran to the door and opened it. I looked around but I couldn't see anything. I was about to close the door when I saw a cardboard box, it said to: Ayah from: Kaya. She lived all the way in Japan. I was so excited! I opened the box and inside was a blue and yellow spotted egg. This is interesting, I wonder what is inside.

The note inside said keep in a warm area for 3 days.



Middle: After 3 days of keeping the egg near the fireplace, I noticed it started to crack. I couldn't believe my eyes. A tiny little bird, but not a common bird. It came with special instructions in the box. I had to get a special medicine so she can learn to talk with me and play with me. 


End I looked after my Japanese bird and the day i came home from school i saw she needed the medicine fast so I looked at the box where the instructions were, it said where to get the medicine. So I followed the map and I got it. I ran back, I saw how to make it so I did and I gave it to her. She got better but she didn't just get better she growed older she starting speaking and we became best friends ever.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very rawe story Ayah. I like how you have added a title and given the reader lots of information.

    ReplyDelete