Thursday, March 4, 2021

my writing

this is my writing for today : 

If i had a magic wand 


Beginning If I had a magic wand, I would make up my own spells and try them out. The most important one i would do is “husky wanusky” and guess what.. I will get. Ta daa… a beautiful black and white husky. It will be my very own puppy. It will grow so big. When it's a puppy I will use my magic wand to train it with lots of tricks and also take care of his health. 

When it's a big dog It will be my companion all the time. I will always take it for walks and make sure it's strong. I would buy good stuff like food or would just use my wand to make my food, and I don't have to buy anything. I just say whatever i want and it comes by using my wand. 


Middle 

I want to use my wand for a husky because I always want a dog but my parents never say yes. They think it will be too much work and money to get a husky. With my magic wand, I can get not only a husky but a poodle as well. Maybe I will get many poodles and many huskies.


End 

I can't wait to get my magic wand and have fun with my dogs.


2 comments:

  1. A husky puppy sounds very cool. Good job explaining why you would get a husky. Ka pai Ayah!

    ReplyDelete