Wednesday, March 3, 2021

My writing

 this is my writing for today :

Nobody knew about my secret power but it was all about to change



Beginning

 I was at school I knew I couldn't just sit here, I needed to do something while my secret superhero watch was beeping. I told my teacher, “can i go the toilet?” She said, “yes” so i ran to the bathroom. I didn't need to go it was because of my watch, my brain clicked. “Its an emergency!” i haven't had my secret superhero watch beep in a very long time. My watch is telling me something. I looked to see what was going on. i gasped, my school is in danger. I can't show them that i am a superhero. So what do i do to save them. The danger that was coming was evil aliens.  I remembered there was a whole school assembly. I knew that was the perfect time to say we were in danger but they would ask where did you get all this information from. I knew i had to change in to my superhero costume and  save them, so I did. 



Middle

while i was in my invisible mode i saw  GREEN BLOBS OF SLIME and i knew it was the aliens, so i ran as fast as i could.  I said to the principal, “i am sorry to disturb but the whole school is in danger so you need to get out because i have proof what is coming. Look! It is the green blobs of slime. Do you know what it is? “no”.  “it is aliens, they are COMING”

Before i could say anything more the aliens started appearing and attacking. It started shooting at all the children in the school. I told them to go to the auditorium and stay in there and lock the doors. I will use my special powers to defeat and to kill them all and then half of them got defeated and then someone came as a superhero. It was my friend. She was also a superhero. She was fighting them like I was and killing them like I was. I was lucky to have a friend who was a  superhero. The alien was about to hit me from behind but I changed my button on my watch and put my leg and  hit the alien with fire.  That was the last one, we had won.



End 

Everyone was looking straight at me. I was so embarrassed and wanted to hide. Then I heard the principal… “Please show us who you are?”. We would like to reward you for saving our school. I took off my mask and everyone gasped. Its Ayah and Livia! Everyone started clapping and cheering, i was so happy.



Have you ever wrote a story about being a superhero?


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous story Ayah. I loved how you find out when your needed through your super hero watch.
    I liked how you described things..'your brain clicked' and 'I gasped'. Looking forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green slime, so scary. It is awesome how you are using speech marks (").

    ReplyDelete