Friday, March 26, 2021

my writing

 this is my writing that i did for this week: 

the amazing Cinderella story 


You shall go to the ball proclaimed the fairy godmother With a click of her fingers and a swish of her wand. the magic happened and Cinderella disappeared off into the night on the adventure of a lifetime. On the adventure she was so amazed because it was called edible magic land. there were bunnies that looked so real but it was actually chocolate there were animals that looked so real you would be scared to take a bite. there were mushrooms some people hate mushrooms but these ones are bubblegum mushrooms that taste amazing. there were many other things and then she noticed something shiny very shiny. It was a door she came closer and closer. then she opened the door very very slowly and she couldn't see anything. That's how bright it  was. After all the shiny light she saw the most beautiful magnificent unicorn. it had shiny hair and golden feet and way more fantastic stuff but then i remembered the BALL! I gasped with shock. then i said how about you ride me buddy then i hopped on and i noticed it's a magic unicorn. so then the unicorn that's amazing i looked to the back of me and then i looked back i was at the ball it was like the unicorn was flash. i for got my dress the fairy godmother is not here but as soon as i said that i looked down my beautiful magnificent dress was on. it was wonderful It was light blue and dark blue then i heard a sprinkle sound then i took my hand and i felt my tiara. This is truly magical! Then i ran to the ball i felt wet grass it was mushy because I DID NOT HAVE MY GLASS HEELS ON AND IT WAS RAINING. But then i didn't feel any mushy rainy grass i looked? Down onto the ground and my glass heels are on! This is getting very cool i was all dressed up and then i started dancing THE END 



 I highlighted the coloured words because it was a story that i had to continue on that is why it is highlighted in turquoise let me know in the comments if you like it! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, edible magic land sounds amazing. You have done a great job here of sticking to your sentence starter, and your full stops are perfect.

    ReplyDelete