Thursday, August 20, 2020

My Balance the Ice Cream Shop

For my choice board I created my Balance the Ice Cream Shop. You can buy up to 100 scoops of ice cream! But you have to try and balance it before it falls or melts. There is also ice blocks, slushies, party packs and family packs of all of the frozen treats. 

 


This is what I would get for my ice cream: 
1 scoop of popping candy, 1 scoop of bubble gum and 1 scoop of cotton candy. Yum! This ice cream will be a party in my mouth from the popping candy. 

For my fruit juicy ice blocks I would get tropical flavour.

For my slushie I would get blue raspberry flavour.  

What flavours of ice cream, fruit juicy ice blocks and slushies would you get? Let me know in the comments, I can't wait to hear what flavours you would get from my Balance the Ice Cream Shop!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ayah,
    Wow what a creative idea! I really like how you have tried to include everyone with your choices of flavours in all of your choices too. I think that I would choose some Watermelon Sorbet or a Lemon Iceblock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mrs zandbergen those a some nice flavours you chose

    ReplyDelete